Sunday 1 April 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

Hey there!
It is a pleasure for me to welcome you to my very own little blog at first! I already thought about getting a blog a while ago, especially after discovering Tumblr, but I never did so before because I actually wanted to stop spending so much time on the internet like I do on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. (You know what I mean.)
Anyway, we have got spring break here in Germany since Friday, in other words much time that needs to be passed, at best by doing useful things, therefore I finally decided to create this blog. As you already read in the description, I will use it to write down and share everything that bothers me, so the full range of what life has to offer. That is the reason why this blog is called "This is life in color!". Well, I have originally chosen it because a song by OneRepublic, one of my favourite bands, is called "Life In Color".
Be that as it may, I hope you will look in here more often in future and enjoy reading my posts. Also feel free to comment or ask whatever you want!

Have a nice week ahead! Jacky x

No comments:

Post a Comment