Tuesday 22 July 2014

Reincarnation

Hello there!
After more than two years I have actually decided to brush the dust off this meanwhile almost antiquated blog of mine and bring it to life again, since I have got plenty of time at the moment and a never-resting mind full of thoughts that demand to be turned into proper words in order to ensure me at least the slightest feeling of sanity.
The reasons why I formerly gave up on this blog after publishing no more than three posts are as simple and unspectacular as one would probably expect them to be: On the one hand, contradictory to an intention stated in my very first post, I did create a Tumblr account only a week later and have indeed spent way too much time on that addiction of a website ever since; on the other hand, mere laziness, respectively a lack of motivation I am still struggling to get rid of.
I will from now on do my best to channel most of the negativity that is taking hold of my brain on a daily basis and transform it into productivity, namely amongst other things into the growth of this yet little blog, hoping it will not solely be helpful to myself but also enjoyable for further people. Along these lines, let's give it another, hopefully more successful try!

Jacky x

No comments:

Post a Comment